• We need to collect some personal details about you to process your orders but please be assured we will always protect your privacy. Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
• Unless you have given us consent, we will not email you in the future and we will not pass your details onto any third parties.
• The information we will collect from you will generally be your name, address, contact and credit/debit card details.. If you need to pay over the phone, then this information will be securely shredded and disposed of as soon as it has been processed.
• If you wish to check that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date, you can email us and we will correct any discrepancies you find.
• A cookie is a small text file that a website can send to your computer's browser. It's like an internet user's identification card, which tells a website when a user is re-visiting the site. Their ability is limited to containing and transferring to the website as much information as the users have disclosed to that site. Cookies can't read or interfere with other information saved on your hard drive.